Dram Shop Liability Expert Witness
Our Dram Shop Expert / Liquor Liability Expert can help you determine whether or not reasonable and customary restaurant industry standards and measures were taken on behalf of the organization, owner, server, etc. When determining Dram Shop liability, several factors must be taken into account per dram shop law; for example, whether or not the restaurant owners have dram shop insurance, which is required and/or management have made a reasonable effort to provide training to their employees and customers. Additionally, our Restaurant & Bar Alcohol Expert can provide strategic litigation support, provide questions, and recommend documents to request during the discovery process that is customarily used throughout the course of business in the restaurant and bar industry.
Dram Shop Expert Witness – Howard Cannon knows dram shop law and is one of America’s most highly-relied upon Restaurant, Bar & Hospitality Expert Witnesses regarding Dram Shop Liability and Liquor Liability matters — providing expert witness services (opinions, reports, and testimony) and litigation support services, as well as, industry analyses, consultation, expertise, advice, mediation to both Plaintiffs & Defendants in State & Federal courts nationwide.
- Serving Clients Since 1987
- State & Federal Cases — Plaintiffs & Defendants
With more than 28 years of Experience, Howard’s Expert Qualifications, Certifications & Experience include, but are not limited to the following:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act – Federal Certification # 2301944
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act – Federal Certification with 29 CFR 1910 OSHA – Inspections, Citations, and Penalties OSHA – Walking and Working Surfaces OSHA – Means of Egress and Fire Protection OSHA – Flammable and Combustible Liquids OSHA – Fire Prevention and Protection OSHA – Machine Guarding and Material Handling OSHA – Hazard Communication OSHA – Industrial Hygiene and Blood-borne Pathogens OSHA –Health and Safety Programs
- American College of Forensic Examiners International – member
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points Manager Certification (HACCP)
- The National Environmental Health Association Certification
- Professional Commercial Mediation and Conflict Resolution Certification
- Washington State University Hotel Restaurant Division seminars University of Nevada Las Vegas Hotel Restaurant Division seminars University of Kentucky; industry surveys Anthony Robbins – Awaken the Giant from Within; seminars Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends and Influence People; seminars Dale Carnegie – Leadership and Communication; seminars ServSafe and Food Safety Training TIPS On-premise Alcohol Training 2.0 National Restaurant Association Member
The right dram shop expert that knows dram shop law can make or break your case — you need an expert with first-hand experience in the restaurant & bar industry!
If you have a restaurant litigation matter pertaining to dram shop liability, or alcohol/liquor liability, you need alcohol – restaurant and bar expert witness to help you determine what measures or actions are reasonable and customary within the restaurant industry. Howard Cannon has over 28 years of experience in such matters; and, he can help you with your restaurant expert witness needs as it pertains to restaurants, bars, casinos, and other organizations in the hospitality industry.
Please let us know if you have dram shop insurance because this will impact your case. Dram shop insurance is required if you serve alcohol and is liability insurance designed to protect business owners.
All information is kept Private & Confidential.
Call an Experienced Restaurant & Bar Expert
Judges and Juries respect Howard Cannon's expertise and recognize his famous books found in bookstores across America and in 76 countries around the world.
Call today for a FREE confidential, no-obligation initial consultation with Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon.