Restaurant Expert Witness – Howard Cannon, MBA, CFE, OSHA, HACCP
Restaurant Consultant & Expert Witness Specialties & Experience:
General Specialties: Restaurant, Bar, and Food Service Industry
Education: University of Wisconsin system; Master’s in Business Administration, Hamilton University; B.S., Business Administration, Hamilton University
Years in Practice: 30+
Number of Times Deposed/Testified: 20+
Professional Certifications, Seminars & Memberships:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act – Federal Certification # 2301944
- American College of Forensic Examiners – member
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points Manager Certification (HACCP)
- The National Environmental Health Association Certification
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act – Federal Certification with 29 CFR 1910 OSHA
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces OSHA
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection OSHA
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids OSHA
- Fire Prevention and Protection OSHA
- Machine Guarding and Material Handling OSHA
- Hazard Communication OSHA
- Industrial Hygiene and Blood-borne Pathogens OSHA
- Health and Safety Programs
- Professional Commercial Mediation and Conflict Resolution Certification
- Washington State University Hotel Restaurant Division seminars
- Anthony Robbins – Awaken the Giant from Within
- Dale Carnegie
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Leadership and Communication
- ServSafe and Food Safety Training TIPS On-premise Alcohol Training 2.0
- National Restaurant Association Member
Expert Witness Services – Additional Information:
- Nationwide Services – NO CHARGE for Domestic Travel!
- State and Federal Cases
- Plaintiffs and Defendants
- Restaurant, Bar, and Hospitality Industry Matters Since 1987
- Highly-recognizable books found in bookstores in 76 countries around the globe
More about Restaurant Expert Witness – Howard Cannon:
Howard Cannon started his restaurant industry career in 1978, washing dishes in a local restaurant in Boaz, Wisconsin. Since that first Friday night dinner rush, he has held nearly every conceivable restaurant industry position – from dishwasher to COO and CEO.
Howard has authored books published in 76 countries around the globe, has written articles that have been published in a wide-variety of magazines and newspapers, has been featured on television and radio, and has given speeches and seminars about restaurants to people from nearly every walk of life in markets across the country and around the world. He’ had the pleasure to work with many of the world’s most prominent restaurant chains, as well as hundreds of independent “mom-and-pop” operators. Howard is well-known for his outrageous level of intensity and for his constant demand for results.
He is the CEO of Restaurant Operations Institute, Inc., as well as several other highly-prominent restaurant brands, including, Restaurant Expert Witness. Since Howard’s humble beginnings in 1978, he has completed projects of all types and sizes, in concepts ranging from fast food to fine dining, for corporate giants and Fortune 500 firms to single-unit independent operators. He has worked in every state of the United States and in several markets internationally, including, Canada, Mexico, England, France, Asia, the Philippines, Haiti, and others.
Howard has spoken at many restaurant industry events, corporate gatherings, culinary institutes, universities, and high schools across the country and around the world. Through the use of passion, humor, memorable analogies, industry know how, and storytelling, he has created original, engaging and educational content unlike any other. Consider attending one of Howard Cannon’s Signature Seminars. His unique and memorable content will help you learn, grow, and feel challenged and inspired. His “no-holds barred” approach will make your seminar experience inspirational, demanding, memorable, and results oriented.
If you have an interest in getting to know Howard, his company, his brands, and his life’s work in restaurants in greater detail, feel free to contact our corporate office and request a complete and up-to-date bio & CV. Whether you read one of his books or articles, attend one of his speeches or seminars, or allow him the opportunity to assist you with making your restaurant dream become a reality, you will be inspired; and, he will leave you with a wonderful new perspective on restaurants and the restaurant industry.
If you’re looking for Restaurant, Bar or Hospitality industry expert witness services, call: 800.300.5764 or Email to request an updated copy of Howard’s CV.
All information submitted is kept Private & Confidential.
Restaurant Expert Witness, Restaurant Safety Expert, Food Safety Expert, Hospitality Industry Expert Witness, Restaurant Litigation Support, Restaurant OSHA Expert, Dram Shop & Alcohol Services, Food Contamination Expert Witness, Slip, Trip & Fall, Restaurant Premises Liability Expert, Restaurant Business Damages Expert, Employment, Gaming, Security, Valuation, Failure Analysis