Restaurant Expert Witness / Restaurant Litigation Support Services:
Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon, only provides restaurant expert witness services and litigation support (restaurant expert witness testimony, expert opinions, and expert reports) for restaurant, hospitality, bar, food service, and food safety related matters.
Hospitality Expert Witness, Food Service Expert, Food Safety Expert:
If you’re searching for a Restaurant Expert Witness, Hospitality Expert Witness, Food Service or Food Safety Expert, keep in mind that Howard Cannon’sareas of expertise pertaining to these industry sectors include, but are not limited to:
Wage & Labor Claims
Restaurant Human Resources
& More . . .
Judges and Juries respect Howard Cannon's industry expertise in regard to his restaurant expert witness and restaurant litigation support services having provided expert witness testimony, expert opinions, and expert reports in both state and federal cases for plaintiffs and defendants; and, they recognize his famous restaurant industry books found in bookstores across America and in 76 countries around the world.
• Credibility More than 25 years of day-to-day, real-world, restaurant, bar, hospitality, and food service industry and restaurant consulting experience. Howard is OSHA and HACCP (food safety) certified. This, combined with his highly-recognizable books and hundreds of published articles and pieces of content, and you can be confident that Howard knows restaurants, bars, and food service establishments from virtually every conceivable angle.
• Integrity Howard offers unwavering character, integrity, and honesty, as well as, expert opinions regarding the restaurant and hospitality industry that experts, such as attorneys, insurance companies, bankers, investors, and many others, have respected and relied upon for years.
• Unbiased Analysis & Reports based on customarily relied upon restaurant, hospitality, and food service industry practices, and based on an opinion that is rock-solid and backed by industry research and information.
• Well-Spoken Expert who has given hundreds of restaurant, food service, and hospitality expert industry speeches and seminars, and quite comfortable speaking in front of any size or type of group, or any court of law; with experience in both state and federal cases.
• Well-Written Reports Howard Cannon is a published author and experienced writer with books and articles published in dozens of markets around the globe, so you can trust him to deliver a clear and concise expert report with an effective and efficient message, opinion and basis.
• On Time expert witness reports and/or opinions are always on time . . . hits deadlines period!
Howard Cannon is America's most visible Restaurant Expert Witness. He has authored four books, given hundreds of seminars and speeches, been published in dozens of magazines and newspapers across the country and around the globe; he has been featured and interviewed on Anderson Cooper, The Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, Fox News, MSNBC, Canadian Public Radio, and countless others. Since 1987, his firm has been called upon by clients of all types and sizes to provide start-up, turnaround, and expert witness services pertaining strictly to restaurants, bars, and hospitality industry matters. Mr. Cannon's books can be found in bookstores; such as, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, Walmart, and Amazon, in more than 76 countries around the globe. Mr. Cannon has experience in State and Federal expert witness cases for both Plaintiffs and Defendants. He is also considered by many to be one of the world's foremost consultants, analysts, and authorities on restaurants and bars across the United States and in markets around the globe. From start-ups to turnarounds, from operations to marketing, and from advisory to expert witness, Mr. Cannon is called upon by attorneys, insurance companies, judges, banks, investors, board members, restaurant executives, media, and others to provide his unbiased, clear and concise opinions, and to implement his intensely-driven and results-oriented strategies. He has worked in every state across the United States and in several countries around the globe, with restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining.
To learn more about Howard Cannon's Restaurant Expert Witness Services & Restaurant Litigation Support Services, or to receive his most up to date CV and bio, please call: 800.300.5764 or Email
Let’s face it, disagreements happen due to a wide variety of circumstances and, when they do, all parties involved need professional, reputable industry experts to review the matter and assist by providing industry experience, insight, guidance, opinions, testimony, and reports that will aid in solving, resolving, or settling the matter efficiently and effectively.
In instances when one might decide to use an expert witness to increase the credibility of his/her case, there is no better expert than Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon.
When to consult a Restaurant Expert Witness?
The sooner, the better! It is best to consult a restaurant expert witness as early as possible, as he may be your most valuable resource. A restaurant expert witness can assist in preparing a complaint or in preparing a defense to a lawsuit or legal matter involving restaurant litigation.
What is a Restaurant Expert Witness Report?
Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon, will provide a written report (although, sometimes it is an oral report) which includes opinions about the matter which he examined and analyzed. This expert opinion will be written in a clear, confident and supportable manner - stating the opinion and the reasoning behind it. In addition, the expert report will contain all documentation and information considered in the process of forming such opinion; including a list of all exhibits, photographs, diagrams, publications, and resources used to support it. All documents reviewed in consideration of the matter/case will be cited, regardless as to whether or not they are relied upon in the process of preparing his expert report. Mr. Cannon’s expert witness report will also contain a listing of publications he authored, and the details of his qualification, education, training, and experience.
Call 800-300-5764 or Email for a FREE, no obligation, confidential initial review and consultation
*Terms, conditions, rates, and expenses may differ on various projects. Please refer to your executed services
agreement for specific terms and conditions as they apply to your project. Our books, seminars, articles, and opinions
are in no way a statement or guarantee of success, employment, or income. Nothing on this site should be
considered an agreement in any way. We do not make decisions on behalf of anyone at anytime and therefore are
not liable for any decisions made by others.