Managing Your Restaurant Risks
- Understanding the risks you face
- Putting risk management in proper perspective
- Writing policies and procedures for your business
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Learning to love insurance
- Understanding the four biggest risk factors
Things go wrong. That’s life. Unfortunately if you’re in the restaurant business, you can get sued when things go wrong. After all, in the restaurant business, a hot cup of coffee can be viewed as a sort of lethal weapon. So although you may be scaling the mountain of restaurant success to its highest heights, don’t forget that you are also on a slippery slope.
Restaurants face risks. Some are standard, and some, such as the dangers swirling in a hot cup of coffee, may be impossible to imagine. Nevertheless, you have to protect yourself against them all.
To learn more about Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon, and the expert services he provides, please click here: Howard Cannon, Restaurant Expert Witness – Bio; Visit: www.RestaurantExpertWitness.com; call: 800.300.5764 or Email