The Least You Need to Know
- Controlling cash is a must if you want to be successful.
- Keeping track of the numbers yourself is a necessary step to understanding the business.
- Hire a reputable accountant, and if you don’t understand a tax or accounting term, ask him or her what it means.
- The income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement are the three financial statements that give a picture of the health of your restaurant.
- When deciding on how many forms of payment to accept, more is not necessarily better. Look at what your competition offers and what most of your customers want when making this decision.
- Paying your employees is one of the most important things that you can do. Familarize yourself with the labor laws so you will do so fairly and accurately.Restaurant Expert Witness – Howard Cannon only provides expert witness services in restaurant, bar, food service, hospitality industry, and food and beverage industry matters.Please be sure to visit our Media Page: http://restaurantexpertwitness.com/media-inquiries-restaurant-expert-witness-tv-radio-print-publications/call: 800.300.5764 or Email to get in touch with Howard Cannon.